Sunday, November 10, 2013

TEFL/ESL Blog


I love sharing experiences and blogging (even though I am still an amateur blogger) , so it seems like a great idea to me to begin blogging about EFL/ESL subjects and experiences. Especially since I have work experience in Saudi Arabia, and many people want to know what to expect in the classroom before arriving to Saudi Arabia. Links to EFL material will be shared, and I will also share the platform where I share my worksheets and teaching materials. EFL should have a separate blog from my personal one, so that it will be easier to skim through. Hopefully, I will do that sooner or later. If you do have any questions regarding teaching in Saudi Arabia and what to expect, do not hesitate to ask any questions through my blog or e-mail: lamaobeid390@gmail.com