Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Oppressed Muslim Women in Hijab



As a covered Muslim woman, I really do appreciate all the West's attempts to try to save me from my oppression and lack of freedom. Thank you. Maybe you should worry about the lack of healthcare in your country rather than saving us (no offense whatsoever).

As a covered Muslim woman, I really do appreciate all the feminist groups speaking up for me. After all, I am oppressed and have no voice of my own. Thank you for telling people that as women, we are not objects, while the countries funding you are using women as objects to advertise their products and tourism.

As a covered Muslim woman, I appreciate that the world chose to free me and speak of my oppression rather than speak of the oppression of Christian nuns and Siknaj Jews and even of the oppression of Virgin Mary herself (who has her hair covered in all drawings and paintings of her); it makes me feel that you are in solidarity with us.


As a covered Muslim woman, I am sorry to say that all your attempts have gone in vain because I was never oppressed in the first place. Maybe it's time you save the dolphins.