Thursday, September 11, 2014

Don't Trust That Type of Guy Blog Series

I will be posting a series of stories portraying different types of guys that should not be trusted. These may be first hand stories others shared with me, second hand stories or even stories I made up. The characters in these series will have fictional names just to save people face. 

If you have a story you would like to share please let me know. I would love to have you as a guest blogger or be able to write your story.

I am also open to the fact that there are girls out there who have done the same to guys, so guys who want to share their stories are also most welcome.

I am not going to directly associate these blog posts with Arab culture because there are many of these stories that can happen anywhere at anytime.

Be careful who you trust.