Saturday, January 30, 2016

A List of Books to Help Me Reach my 100 Book Goal - 2016

I am compiling a list of books to read in 2016. I have challenged myself on Goodreads to read 100 books this year, and I know that is a lot, but it never hurts to aim for the moon. I want to read books by different authors and in different genres, so all book suggestions are welcome. For some reason, I really have a thing for biographies, autobiographies, and fiction based on true stories. I am looking to read books that I can learn from. I am looking for books with ideas rather than descriptions of characters wearing designer clothes.

This is my Goodreads profile if you would like to see what I have already read or planning to read.

If you have your own lists that you compiled please share, leave a comment with the name of the book and author, or email me with your suggestions at: lamaobeid390@gmail.com

Thanks for helping me with my reading journey!