Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Blog Visitors by Country

I began my blog in 2012 wanting to share ideas with people around the world. I wrote a lot before I began my blog and kept journals. I also had a notebook where I wrote poems. I began my blog by transferring some journal entries and poems to the blog. I then began working on my blog through MS documents as I did not always have access to the internet. When I did get access, I would copy and paste my documents onto blogger and add labels and photos. I would get really excited about views my page would get from different countries as it feels great to be connected to the world and have people from different parts of the world read and come across my writing. So far, my top visitors have been from Russia. I have never visited Russia before, but now I am planning to. I am also happy that there are views from North America and European countries because the media portrays the Middle East in a very negative way to them, and it is encouraging to see people searching for alternative media and ideas online rather those that their governments are feeding them. I hope to remain connected with the world through writing and sharing ideas.  

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
4422
United States
3088
Saudi Arabia
945
Palestine
463
United Kingdom
406
France
206
Ukraine
199
Israel
187
Poland
182
Germany
165