Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Anarchist Approach

I have developed a teaching method by the name of : The Anarchist Approach. I envisioned this teaching approach for language teaching, but would like to develop it further to include all aspects of learning. I would like to get feedback on this approach in order to develop it further. There are some aspects of it that may be difficult to apply in a real classroom due to typical teacher to student ratios and educational institutes that have a set curriculum which the teacher must follow.

The idea from this method came to as I do not enjoy having my schedules in class decided by teachers. I think that by equipping students with the tools they need, they can chose to do what they like with their own time whilst knowing that they are responsible for their learning.

Here is the link to The Anarchist Approach, please let me know what you think:

https://www.academia.edu/10202203/The_Anarchist_Approach_Independent_Learning_Method_