Friday, April 22, 2016

Maldives- Staying at Angsana Velavaru- Photos

I have visited Haa Dhaalu Atoll at the beginning of April this year and would like to share some pictures I took. The pictures have been taken with my InnJoo Phone 13MP camera and none of them have been filtered or edited. Yes, the Maldives is beautiful and does not need filters! The underwater photos have been taken with a Sistem Energy camera which is used both for underwater sports and extreme sports.

A little before sunset

Amazing beach and white sand

Beach Villa, you can step out and swim in the sea

Friendly parrot by the name of Geiko

Another friendly parrot who ate my omelette

In-Ocean villas

Riding back to the island after a snorkeling trip

Coconut 

Amazing view

The wagon was at the right place at the right time for a photo

Cooking class

This parrot likes me a little too much

Always and forever following me

A rainy day

Seaplane 

Another island from above

To the airport

Coral Reef

Coral reef