Thursday, May 12, 2016

New Blog! Chronicles.of.a.Maturing.Arab.Woman

I was considering making a new blog to signify a different stage of my life where I am no longer a young woman trying to cope with her early twenties. I decided to start a new blog where I will be blogging now and trying to improve my writing style, train of thoughts, and quality of thoughts where I can use everything I learned from working on Hopes.of.a.Young.Arab woman for approximately four and a half years.

I feel that I am at a stage of my life where I need to move on and that being attached to ideas and thoughts on my old blog is holding me back in a metaphorical way.

I still have plenty of drafts that I have prepared on this blog, so I still will be posting here while posting on my new blog until I finish those drafts. There are about 98 in total, so that may take some time.

I invite you all to follow my new blog: lamaobeidchronicles.blogspot.com

And thank you for all the support and feedback you've given me on this blog!